IF YOU’RE HORSE OBSESSED,
My mission is to put images of your beloved horses on your walls, not just next to that weird video of someone in a T-Rex costume at the bottom of your facebook feed.
HERE’S (ALMOST) EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME.
I’ve pursued many passions as a career including carpentry, personal training, graphic design, engineering, and the list grows longer. Amidst all these fleeting interests, two things have always remained a constant. My desire to create and an unconditional love of animals; especially horses. Some other things about me:
- Trick riding and Vaulting are two of the disciplines I’ve competed in and performed
- I currently ride Dressage and I’m loving it
- I was in Equestrian 4-H for about ten years in two states
- I’m in love with my best friend who happens to be a kick-a$$ bodybuilder
- My brindle tiger dog, Kona, goes everywhere with me
- I love reading! Check out my insta-story to see my current favorites
- I have a girly side but I’m most comfortable in leggings, muck boots and a t-shirt
- My favorite bands include AWOLNATION, Bastille, Alt-J and Twenty One Pilots
- I have a serious addiction to popcorn
Photos by Jessica Duguner Photography
Kirsten, the photos are beautiful… I was stunned when I first pulled them up. I know exactly how hard you worked to create these amazing images that managed to capture our Sassy’s personality and spirit despite all she was going through. You helped us to get through a very difficult time by leaving us with these wonderful permanent remembrances of the horse we loved. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into our photos.